- ‘Money Doesn’t Stink:’ The Sad State Of Affairs In Ad Techby AdExchanger Guest Columnist on September 25, 2023 at 4:35 am
After 12 years of working in – or adjacent to – the ad tech industry, I am coming to terms with the simple answer to many depressing questions. The post ‘Money Doesn’t Stink:’ The Sad State Of Affairs In Ad Tech appeared first on AdExchanger.
- Amex Is Making A Statement With Closed-Loop Measurementby Allison Schiff on September 25, 2023 at 4:25 am
American Express doesn’t just issue credit cards; it’s also in the attribution business. Because Amex can see both sides of a transaction, it’s able to collect insights about buying behavior The post Amex Is Making A Statement With Closed-Loop Measurement appeared first on AdExchanger.
- Amazon Prime Shall Soon Have Ads; Programmatic Has Delicate Dynamicsby AdExchanger on September 25, 2023 at 4:03 am
Here’s today’s AdExchanger.com news round-up… Want it by email? Sign up here. Primed For Ads Amazon Prime is the latest streaming service that will add ads, Variety reports. Early next year, The post Amazon Prime Shall Soon Have Ads; Programmatic Has Delicate Dynamics appeared first on AdExchanger.
- Writers Strike Ends as Sides Reach Tentative Dealby Bill Bradley, Mollie Cahillane on September 25, 2023 at 3:00 am
After being on strike since May 2, Hollywood writers have a contract to return to work. Following 5 days of negotiations the Writers Guild of America (WGA) and the Alliance of Motion Picture and Television Producers(AMPTP) released a surprising joint statement late last week that progress was being made. Sunday night came the news that...
- A Journey Through Innovation and the Power of AI in Food Tech With the CMO of Notcoby Jenny Rooney on September 22, 2023 at 7:48 pm
In a candid conversation with Fernando Machado, the CMO of NotCo, we delve into the remarkable journey that led him from the shop floor of a factory to the forefront of marketing innovation. Machado shares his unique career trajectory, insights into the power of AI in the food industry, and the importance of responsible marketing....
- NBC Sports Names Rick Cordella Presidentby Bill Bradley on September 22, 2023 at 5:30 pm
NBC Sports has a new MVP. Top line Today, NBCUniversal announced that Rick Cordella will take the role of president, NBC Sports. The veteran NBCU executive will report to Mark Lazarus, chairman, NBCUniversal Media Group. Here's What Buyers Really Thought About the 2023 Upfront Between the lines Cordella is set to lead all aspects of...
- Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, Introduces ‘Total Experience’ Approach to Help Enterprises Meet AI’s Rapid Adoption and Other Changing Market Dynamicsby Ad Tech Daily on June 2, 2023 at 3:35 pm
Rightpoint leverages deep understanding of customer, employee, and product experiences to help transform how people, technology, and business interact CHICAGO, IL – Rightpoint, a global experience leader and Genpact company, has launched a new approach to help its clients navigate ever-evolving market dynamics, including the rapid adoption of artificial intelligence (AI). Experience isn’t a single The post Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, Introduces ‘Total Experience’ Approach to Help Enterprises Meet AI’s Rapid Adoption and Other Changing Market Dynamics appeared first on Ad Tech […]
- Dailymotion Advertising Finds Only 9% of U.S. Travelers Select Their Destination Based on the Ability to Work Remoteby Ad Tech Daily on May 24, 2023 at 7:23 pm
The Travel Personas Report 2023 provides advertisers an understanding of U.S. travelers preferences to better target audiences New York and Paris – Dailymotion, the leading independent, worldwide video marketing platform, has today released its Travel Personas Report 2023 which identifies U.S. local travel trends that aid advertisers and marketers working with tourism boards and travel The post Dailymotion Advertising Finds Only 9% of U.S. Travelers Select Their Destination Based on the Ability to Work Remote appeared first on Ad Tech Daily.
- Mobile App Research Reveals 1st and 2nd Impressions Are Everythingby Ad Tech Daily on May 24, 2023 at 7:13 pm
Airship Finds Most Consumers Turn to Mobile Apps to Simplify Their Lives Yet challenges persist: a 10-country survey reveals most consumers use apps only once or twice before deciding whether to delete them, making onboarding experiences crucial LAS VEGAS — Mobile app experience company Airship today released new global consumer research at MAU Vegas detailing The post Mobile App Research Reveals 1st and 2nd Impressions Are Everything appeared first on Ad Tech Daily.
- Feed has no items.
- ‘You’re the one that I want.’ Dunelm does ‘Grease’ in new Creature adby Emma Hall on September 25, 2023 at 12:01 am
Creature London has reworked the Grease hit You’re the one that I want to tell the story of a family where it’s the kids – not the chills – that are multiplying and the parents are losing control, until they take a trip to Dunelm. It’s all part of a new “brand platform” that positions … The post ‘You’re the one that I want.’ Dunelm does ‘Grease’ in new Creature ad first appeared on More About Advertising.
- Show Gen X some love: Wavemaker reveals brand bias against wealthiest consumersby Emma Hall on September 22, 2023 at 9:27 am
Social media isn’t the preserve of the young, despite what marketers think. A new Wavemaker study has done Generation X (45-60 year olds) the courtesy of showing an interest in their media habits and – surprise – discovered that brands are missing a big opportunity to connect with an affluent and switched on generation. Every … The post Show Gen X some love: Wavemaker reveals brand bias against wealthiest consumers first appeared on More About Advertising.
- United Auto Workers Is Battling the Culture of “Corporate Greed”by David Burn on September 18, 2023 at 5:56 pm
American workers are tired and tired of being overlooked while struggling to make ends meet. Meanwhile, corporate profits are soaring to unheard-of heights. According to the Economic Policy Institute, profits at Ford, General Motors, and Stellantis almost doubled between 2013 and 2022, totaling $250 billion. Is that money trickling down to the workers in the The post United Auto Workers Is Battling the Culture of “Corporate Greed” appeared first on Adpulp.
- Apple Answers To Mother Natureby David Burn on September 16, 2023 at 1:02 pm
It’s not nice to fool Mother Nature and Apple wouldn’t dream of doing such a thing. The company mines precious metals to use in its products and creates a non-renewable waste stream from these same products, and runs massive data centers that suck electricity all day every day, nevertheless, Apple is aligned with Mother Nature. The post Apple Answers To Mother Nature appeared first on Adpulp.
- The empty red seats / Un lookalike qui mérite un Carton rouge?by Joe La Pompe on September 21, 2023 at 4:26 pm
THE ORIGINAL? AXA x Liverpool FC « The empty seat » – 06/2023 Depression and burn out prevention campaign Click here to watch the Case Study video Source : AXA Health Agency : Publicis Sport Paris (France) LESS ORIGINAL Movember « Where’s my mate? » – 09/2023 Suicide prevention campaign Click the image to enlarge Source : Creapills, Marketing-Beat
- crop circles made by car / Un étrange phénomène de répétitionby Joe La Pompe on September 19, 2023 at 1:27 pm
THE ORIGINAL? Nissan Micra – 2004 Click the image to enlarge Source : Cannes Lions Archive Agency : TBWA Milan (Italy) LESS ORIGINAL JEEP « Having fun since 1941 » – 2023 Click the image to enlarge Source : Cannes Lions Longlist Agency : Made (Brazil)