- New Mediavine SVP Amanda Martin Wants To Bridge The Gap Between Buyers And Sellersby Anthony Vargas on March 28, 2023 at 1:00 pm
Ad industry veteran and event stage mainstay Amanda Martin is taking on a new role as Mediavine’s SVP of partnerships and business strategy. Martin will be moving from the buy The post New Mediavine SVP Amanda Martin Wants To Bridge The Gap Between Buyers And Sellers appeared first on AdExchanger.
- The Bumpy Road To Reducing The Ad Industry’s Carbon Footprintby Allison Schiff on March 28, 2023 at 10:00 am
The ad industry is in a unique position to galvanize global action against climate change, says John Osborn, US director of trade group Ad Net Zero. But it’s not always The post The Bumpy Road To Reducing The Ad Industry’s Carbon Footprint appeared first on AdExchanger.
- Bob Evans Is Using AI To Help Eliminate Unconscious Bias From Its Advertisingby Allison Schiff on March 28, 2023 at 7:00 am
Bob Evans Farms has been working with an AI tech startup since last year to help evaluate ad creative and campaign concepts through the lens of diversity and inclusion. The post Bob Evans Is Using AI To Help Eliminate Unconscious Bias From Its Advertising appeared first on AdExchanger.
- Feed has no items.
- Quotient’s Retail Ad Network Launches to Simplify and Consolidate Off-Site Retail Media Campaigns Through One Holistic Platformby Ad Tech Daily on March 27, 2023 at 10:00 am
The network unifies the fragmented retail media landscape and brings massive scale, robust measurement, convenience of execution and data transparency. SALT LAKE CITY — Quotient (NYSE: QUOT), a leading digital media and promotions technology company, today announced the launch of its Retail Ad Network that aggregates individual retail media networks to enable advertisers to target, manage, execute The post Quotient’s Retail Ad Network Launches to Simplify and Consolidate Off-Site Retail Media Campaigns Through One Holistic Platform appeared first on Ad Tech Daily.
- AdTechCares Partners with Project Drawdown to Launch Climate Action Campaignby Ad Tech Daily on March 27, 2023 at 9:00 am
Campaign Serves to Stem Misinformation on Climate Change Through Creative Ad Formats Reaching Millions of People; is Supported by Founding AdTech Partners InMobi, Pinterest, Verve Group, Index Exchange, Amobee, Media.net, SeenThis, SmartNews, Media.Monks, Smartly.io REDWOOD CITY, Calif. & LOS ANGELES — AdTechCares––a 501 (c)(3) organization co-founded in 2020 by Amobee and more than 50 partners The post AdTechCares Partners with Project Drawdown to Launch Climate Action Campaign appeared first on Ad Tech Daily.
- Remerge Unveils Partnership Program to Help Agencies Master Mobile Marketing for Their App-Based Clientsby Ad Tech Daily on March 27, 2023 at 8:00 am
NEW YORK — Remerge launched Agency Activators – a partnership program empowering media and brand agencies to become qualified leaders in the programmatic in-app advertising market. Remerge, which ranks as the top global player for mobile re-engagement campaigns after Meta and Google, will share the inner workings of its technology and offer workshops to equip members with expertise to The post Remerge Unveils Partnership Program to Help Agencies Master Mobile Marketing for Their App-Based Clients appeared first on Ad Tech Daily.
- Feed has no items.
- WPP doubles down on influencers with Obviously buyby Staff on March 28, 2023 at 10:28 am
WPP has bought its second influencer agency in a week, buying social influencer agency Obviously hard on the heels of Goat. Obviously will join WPP’s VMLY&R network. Founded by Mae Karwowski and Maxime Domain in 2014, Obviously’s clients include Google, Ford, Ulta Beauty and Amazon. It employs 100 people in San Francisco and Paris. CEO ... The post WPP doubles down on influencers with Obviously buy first appeared on More About Advertising.
- Ocean Outdoor’s environmental ad fund to support 13 causes fighting climate changeby Partner Content on March 28, 2023 at 9:35 am
As the world reaches a pivotal moment in climate change and the future of Britain’s wildlife hangs in the balance, Ocean Outdoor is to support 13 environmental charities under its Drops In The Ocean programme. Two leading UK conservation organisations, the Wildfowl & Wetlands Trust (WWT) and the Canal & River Trust (both below), will ... The post Ocean Outdoor’s environmental ad fund to support 13 causes fighting climate change first appeared on More About Advertising.
- Northwest Ford Dealers Show How Survival Is Easier With A Nearby Getaway Vehicleby Dan Goldgeier on March 13, 2023 at 6:22 pm
Auto dealers are a tough crowd. Which is why this campaign (which I worked on) was especially fun to make. We don’t pitch creative ideas to marketing directors, or CMOs. Just the Board of Directors at the Northwest Ford Dealers Advertising Association. It’s what they call “Tier 2 Automotive” — and the focus is on The post Northwest Ford Dealers Show How Survival Is Easier With A Nearby Getaway Vehicle appeared first on Adpulp.
- To Promote Jesus, the “He Gets Us” Campaign to Spend $1BILLIONby David Burn on February 13, 2023 at 4:41 pm
Two non-denominational ads for Jesus and Christianity (totaling 90 seconds of air time) appeared during the Super Bowl last night. According to the results of USA TODAY’s Ad Meter, the spots promoting universal love and fellowship ranked 8th and 15th out of 51 commercials. I’m glad they ranked highly. The ads are disruptive and unexpected The post To Promote Jesus, the “He Gets Us” Campaign to Spend $1BILLION appeared first on Adpulp.
- Flashcode Big-Mac without any words / L’In-QR-oyable lookalikeby Joe La Pompe on March 24, 2023 at 2:02 pm
THE ORIGINAL? Mc Donald’s / Flashcode teaser – 2020 A simple scan of the poster links to a playlist with unexpected musical genres. Agency : TBWA Paris (France) LESS ORIGINAL Mc Donald’s / ReQRuitment – 2022 A simple scan links to job offers at Mc Donald’s Source : Cannes Lions BRONZE, Prix GPCE 2023 Agency :
- High speed burger delivery / Une idée qui a laissée des traces?by Joe La Pompe on March 16, 2023 at 9:00 am
THE ORIGINAL? Bob’s Burger “quickly delivered” – 2007 Source : Cannes Archive Click the image to enlarge Agency : NBS Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) LESS ORIGINAL Doordash McDelivery “Faster food” – 2023 Source : It’s Nice That Click the image to enlarge Agency : No Fixed Address (Canada)