- Comic: Thanks For Readingby Nate Neal on November 25, 2021 at 5:04 am
A weekly comic strip from AdExchanger.com that highlights the digital advertising ecosystem... The post Comic: Thanks For Reading appeared first on AdExchanger.
- The Pandemic Ushered In An Era Of Hybrid Work – And Hybrid Shoppingby Allison Schiff on November 24, 2021 at 4:00 pm
Many of the shopping behaviors that developed over the past couple of years due to COVID-19 have solidified and appear here to stay. The majority of consumers (56%) say they plan to shop primarily or exclusively online this holiday season, and more than three-quarters say they’ll use in-store pickup services this year as much or... Continue reading » The post The Pandemic Ushered In An Era Of Hybrid Work – And Hybrid Shopping appeared first on AdExchanger.
- Facebook Has Given Up On Attributionby AdExchanger Guest Columnist on November 24, 2021 at 5:35 am
"The Sell Sider" is a column written by the sell side of the digital media community. Today's column is by Roman Garbar, marketing director at Tenjin. While the eyes of the world were recently locked on the rebranding of Facebook to Meta, something with more immediate and concrete implications for the advertising world was happening.... Continue reading » The post Facebook Has Given Up On Attribution appeared first on AdExchanger.
- New Ads From the NHL Assures Fans That This Season Will Be Anything But ‘Regular’by Shannon Miller on November 26, 2021 at 5:00 pm
You could say that professional hockey is back but according to the National Hockey League's (NHL) latest campaign, declaring it a "regular season" might be somewhat misleading. After all, hockey has more than its fair share of unpredictable moments, making this time of year far from "regular" for devoted fans of the sport. The "Nothing...
- A Lifeline for the Subscription Box Model Beyond the Pandemicby Cory Munchbach on November 26, 2021 at 4:00 pm
Subscription boxes like BirchBox and Barkbox are all the rage these days--and not just among us humans. My dog Bear jumps for joy when his Bark Box comes through the door. In fact, a 2020 survey by CouponFollow found that one-in-five shoppers purchased via a subscription box during the lockdowns, and McKinsey now estimates the...
- Cards Against Humanity Will Pay You For Random Tasks This Black Fridayby Natalie Venegas on November 26, 2021 at 4:00 pm
Black Friday continues to be the busiest day of the year for many shoppers. However, one popular party game is turning the tables and actually giving a little cash to consumers this holiday season. In the spirit of giving back, Cards Against Humanity launched a reverse Black Friday stunt, the "Cards Against Humanity Pays You...
- STN Video Launches Hosted Sports Betting Site Enabling Publishers to Expand Betting Coverage and Revenueby Ad Tech Daily on November 24, 2021 at 4:34 pm
STN Bets helps publishers leverage the growing trend of interest in, and legalization of, sports betting without having to dedicate time, resources and expenses to satisfy user demand! Benefits include: ● Turnkey hosted betting site skinned as the publisher pages that remove barriers to entry into the lucrative and engaging sports betting market● The post STN Video Launches Hosted Sports Betting Site Enabling Publishers to Expand Betting Coverage and Revenue appeared first on Ad Tech Daily.
- Playable Factory Launches Pioneering New Features for Creating Playable Adsby Ad Tech Daily on November 24, 2021 at 4:13 pm
Playable Factory, a leading global creator of playable ad tools for mobile games and brands, today announces a pioneering new suite of graphics editor features for its playable ads toolkit, Gearbox. The new features empower mobile game developers and publishers to create infinite variations of existing playable ad content. Playable Factory works with legendary mobile The post Playable Factory Launches Pioneering New Features for Creating Playable Ads appeared first on Ad Tech Daily.
- Tylie Ad Solutions Marks 50 Years of Industry Firsts with Launch of Tylie Tandemby Ad Tech Daily on November 18, 2021 at 3:56 pm
LOS ANGELES — Leading ad tech service provider Tylie Ad Solutions celebrates its 50th year of empowering advertisers through first-in-class technology solutions, industry-best service and expert thought leadership. “Today, Tylie continues to break new ground and refine our technology offerings to meet our clients’ needs. We look forward to the years ahead, as we continue The post Tylie Ad Solutions Marks 50 Years of Industry Firsts with Launch of Tylie Tandem appeared first on Ad Tech Daily.
- Women's Aid: Spot The Abuseby bob.nicholl on November 26, 2021 at 4:52 pm
A thought-provoking new advert from charity Women’s Aid highlighting how signs of coercive control can be hard to spot is being launched on 25 November - International Day for the Elimination of Violence against Women. Styled as a bright and brash TV quiz show called ‘Spot The Abuse’ being held before a cheering studio audience, it features three smiling female contestants - Jade from Bournemouth, Aisha from London and Kate from Hertfordshire - being asked questions about relationships by a gameshow host.
- The Danish Cancer Society and TrygFonden: Monument of Shameby bob.nicholl on November 26, 2021 at 4:23 pm
Denmark has set a world record, but no one wants to take responsibility for it. Denmark has the world’s youngest first-time smokers. Therefore, in a new campaign, The Danish Cancer Society erects a monument of shame to commemorate it. It’s called The Smoking Child, and it is the first monument of shame on Danish ground in centuries. It will travel around Denmark, until Denmark is no longer in first place, and can pass it on to another country. Video of Danmark har fået en førsteplads, som ingen vil have
- TVS Raider and TVS Motor Company: Fight For What's Rightby bob.nicholl on November 26, 2021 at 3:55 pm
Why is TVS RAIDER DESTROYING its own bike??? Because they want to make a point. 1 crime against women reported every 3 minutes...NOT OKAY 2 women being sexually assaulted every hour...NOT OKAY 1 married woman beaten to death every hour...NOT OKAY This is the alarming situation that TVS Raider is trying to tackle with its latest video. You have a role to play here too. If you flinch, wince or grimace watching this video, share it to spread awareness and help stop violence against women! #FightForWhatsRight Video of […]
- Taco Bell picks rebranded TheOr for UK ad debutby Staff on November 26, 2021 at 11:28 am
Yum Brands’ Taco Bell, a massive quick service restaurant brand in the US, has appointed TheOr as its first UK agency in a pitch managed by the AAR. Deutsch handles its global business. TheOr, formerly Other, is Mother’s second UK agency. Mother handles Yum Brands’ KFC in the UK. Taco Bell currently operates 78 restaurants ... The post Taco Bell picks rebranded TheOr for UK ad debut first appeared on More About Advertising.
- MAA Ad of the Week: Apple’s ‘Saving Simon’by Emma Hall on November 26, 2021 at 9:53 am
We are definitely reaching saturation point with the Christmas ads, but it’s a testament to the power of Apple’s advertising heritage that we will always find time to watch a full three minutes of its latest oeuvre. This one lives up to expectations, with a lot of help from accomplished director Jason Reitman, of Up ... The post MAA Ad of the Week: Apple's 'Saving Simon' first appeared on More About Advertising.
- See Yourself In A Pair of Wranglersby David Burn on November 15, 2021 at 10:35 pm
Ad makers are mirror makers but our mirrors are made to reflect the dreamy you. And the dreamy you looks great in jeans. Here, do you see yourself in this new ‘American portrait’ from Wrangler? Do you see yourself looking good and living free in the brand’s denim? Wrangler is counting on it. “We continue The post See Yourself In A Pair of Wranglers appeared first on Adpulp.
- Guy Kawasaki Interviews Patti Sanchez About the Power of Storyby David Burn on November 11, 2021 at 6:34 pm
People who work in marketing communications spend a significant amount of energy and time making presentations. A great presentation is often the difference between failure and success, whether it’s a new business presentation or an internal creative review. Making remarkable presentations—just like making remarkable work—is a learned skill and there are smart people and companies The post Guy Kawasaki Interviews Patti Sanchez About the Power of Story appeared first on Adpulp.
- The Beatbox catalogue / Ça laisse sans voix?by Joe La Pompe on November 24, 2021 at 3:32 pm
- Ghost Ads / S.O.S Fantômes, épisode 3by Joe La Pompe on November 22, 2021 at 10:55 am
THE ORIGINAL? Change.org – 2018 “Truly Scary” Click to enlarge Ag : Raydar (NZ) LESS ORIGINAL World Oceans Day – 2019 “Terror of the seas” Click image to enlarge Agency : Maianga (Portugal) LESS ORIGINAL Pollution Awareness – 2021 “The real horror” (Halloween ad) Click image to enlarge Agency : Boomerang (Morocco)