- NBCUniversal Dusts Off Ad-ID Creative Identifier To Reduce Ad Repetitionby Tony Rifilato on July 23, 2021 at 7:11 pm
NBCUniversal is partnering with Ad-ID – a standard identifier for creative assets built for the advertising industry – to improve campaign measurement capabilities and reduce ad repetition across the network’s automated One Platform. Ad-ID was founded by the American Association of Advertising Agencies (4A’s) and the Association of National Advertisers (ANA) back in 2002 as... Continue reading » The post NBCUniversal Dusts Off Ad-ID Creative Identifier To Reduce Ad Repetition appeared first on AdExchanger.
- Taboola Targets Ecommerce And Affiliate With $800M Deal For Connexityby James Hercher on July 23, 2021 at 5:24 pm
Taboola has had a busy month. Three weeks after the company began trading on the Nasdaq, it acquired the commerce-based ad tech company Connexity for $800 million on Friday. Connexity is a logical and alluring takeover target. Taboola places recommendation boxes on publisher sites to connect visitors with advertisers and other publishers. Connexity is also... Continue reading » The post Taboola Targets Ecommerce And Affiliate With $800M Deal For Connexity appeared first on AdExchanger.
- Sensical Takes An Algorithm-Free Approach To Kids’ Streamingby Tony Rifilato on July 23, 2021 at 4:10 am
"The Sell Sider" is a column written by the sell side of the digital media community. Common Sense Networks, the for-profit arm of news media watchdog group Common Sense Media, launched its free ad-supported streaming service Sensical for children less than a month ago, touting higher standards around child safety and learning compared to algorithm-driven platforms,... Continue reading » The post Sensical Takes An Algorithm-Free Approach To Kids’ Streaming appeared first on AdExchanger.
- The CBD Industry Just Shed 1,000 Brands. Here’s Why Analysts Still See Strong Growth Aheadby T.L. Stanley on July 23, 2021 at 10:36 pm
The boom happened--to the tune of 562% growth in a single year--and the bust was inevitable, with analysts last summer predicting "an extinction event" in the U.S. CBD market that would wipe out some of the 3,000 brands in the space. That forecast turned out to be accurate, according to a new Brightfield Group report...
- Facebook Details Olympics Initiatives Across Its Family of Appsby David Cohen on July 23, 2021 at 7:40 pm
The last notes of Friday's Opening Ceremony have faded, and Facebook's family of applications is ready for the 2020 Summer Olympic Games in Tokyo. Facebook rolled out a hub that includes: highlights from official Olympic broadcast partners; overviews of athletes and teams; explainers on competitions that are new to the Games; Olympics history; and posts...
- AI Tool Shows How Machine Learning Could Make Video Editing More Efficientby Patrick Kulp on July 23, 2021 at 6:50 pm
A new AI tool is attempting to harness some of the recent advancements made in machine learning's video production capacities behind a sleek user interface. Sequel, a program from startup Runway ML, brings together various machine learning-enabled video editing functions like color correction, instant masking and video generation into a web-based app. The tool represents...
- Xandr Platform Growth Accelerates in the First Half of 2021by Ad Tech Daily on July 23, 2021 at 6:08 pm
Digital Video spend doubled year-over-year, CTV growth exceeds 200%, in H1 New York – Xandr, AT&T’s data-enabled technology platform at the intersection of digital and TV, today shared results of premium video, Connected TV (CTV) and curated media spend on its platform for Q2 2021, which saw significant increases. In the busy quarter, Xandr debuted The post Xandr Platform Growth Accelerates in the First Half of 2021 appeared first on Ad Tech Daily.
- Social Media Advertising Revenue In The US To Pass $50B In 2021; 85% From Mobile Adsby Ad Tech Daily on July 23, 2021 at 5:31 pm
Social media advertising spending has increased dramatically worldwide but most especially in the US. According to data presented by TradingPlatforms.com, social media ad spend in the US is projected to pass the $50B mark for the first time in 2021. Social Media Ad Revenue To Cross $50B Mark; Revenue From Mobile Ads To Account for 85% The post Social Media Advertising Revenue In The US To Pass $50B In 2021; 85% From Mobile Ads appeared first on Ad Tech Daily.
- MiQ and Ibotta Announce Partnership to Advance Programmatic Advertising for CPG Industryby Ad Tech Daily on July 23, 2021 at 2:33 pm
MiQ and Ibotta Announce Partnership to Advance Programmatic Advertising for CPG Industry NEW YORK & DENVER – Amidst shifting online and in-store shopping behaviors plus evolving media consumption patterns, CPG advertisers today are emerging from the pandemic with more challenges than ever before when it comes to effectively targeting, engaging, and converting key audiences. To The post MiQ and Ibotta Announce Partnership to Advance Programmatic Advertising for CPG Industry appeared first on Ad Tech Daily.
- Facebook: Skate Nation Ghana, Once Upon a Time Everywhere, Longboard Family, No Complyby ivan on July 25, 2021 at 10:21 am
Video of Skate Nation Ghana Video of Once Upon a Time Everywhere Video of Longboard Family Video of No Comply
- The Warehouse: Start Hereby ivan on July 25, 2021 at 10:15 am
Video of The Warehouse 'Start Here' Olympics 2021
- Mattress Firm: #JunkSleepby ivan on July 25, 2021 at 10:05 am
Video of We've got a problem, America. A Junk Sleep problem. Video of Got the memory of a pinecone? #JunkSleep Video of Junk Sleep is an Accident Waiting to Happen
- Garrett O’Reilly of Hearts & Science picks his (sustainable) Desert Island Adsby Staff on July 23, 2021 at 10:32 am
Garrett O’Reilly is MD of Omnicom media agency Hearts & Science UK. Founded in 2016, Hearts & Science clients including GoCompare, Audible, Ocado, Sanofi, Center Parcs, Yakult, Ramsbury Single Estate, Thames Water, Freeview and SEGA. Desert Island Ads Sustainability in advertising is a conundrum. Although it’s encouraging to see brands take up green pledges, all ... The post Garrett O'Reilly of Hearts & Science picks his (sustainable) Desert Island Ads first appeared on More About Advertising.
- No special treatment for women soldiers promises hard-hitting Karmarama campaignby Stephen Foster on July 23, 2021 at 10:30 am
Just less than ten per cent of British Army soldiers are women so Karmarama is running new campaign aimed at women recruits – ‘A Soldier is a Soldier’ (well, yes.) Featuring some not-to-be-messed with women describing their jobs and the skills required. The client is actually outsourcing specialist Capita, not the good old MoD recruiting ... The post No special treatment for women soldiers promises hard-hitting Karmarama campaign first appeared on More About Advertising.
- When You Join the British Army, A Soldier Is A Soldierby David Burn on July 23, 2021 at 11:01 am
The British Army’s new #ASoldierIsASoldier recruitment campaign makes it clear to women that they’ll receive equal pay, equal treatment in the field, and the same chances to advance as men have. Addressing aging stereotypes head-on, the advert at the campaign’s heart cuts to ridiculous concepts of female-adapted Army equipment such as “beach body rations” and The post When You Join the British Army, A Soldier Is A Soldier appeared first on Adpulp.
- Visa Updates Its Brand Story and Brand Identityby David Burn on July 22, 2021 at 12:56 pm
“Visa has long stood for trust, security, acceptance, and inclusion.” Sorry. I pulled that from the press release. Let’s start over. How do you relate to the Visa brand? If you’re like most people, it’s pretty simple. Visa is a credit card that enables instant gratification. But Visa seeks to be more than a mere The post Visa Updates Its Brand Story and Brand Identity appeared first on Adpulp.
- Send noods, not nudes / La vérité nue : c’est du déjà-vu!by Joe La Pompe on July 15, 2021 at 11:49 am
THE ORIGINAL? Deliveroo / Pot Noodles – 2020 “Send noods, not nudes” (during Valentine’s Day) Source : DailyStar, Marketing Week Agency : Unknown (United Kingdom) LESS ORIGINAL Kraft Macaroni & Cheese – 2021 “Send noods” (to your lover during lockdown) Source : Cannes Lions SILVER Agency : Mischief Brooklyn (USA)
- Expired creative idea / Une idée quelque peu périmée?by Joe La Pompe on June 30, 2021 at 3:31 pm
THE ORIGINAL? MBNA “African elephant expires 06/24″– 2017 “Help save a species, tap your card to donate 5$” Source : Adsoftheworld Agency : TBWA Manchester (United Kingdom) LESS ORIGINAL Conservation International “Exp 03/28” – 2021 “By the time this card expires, many criticaly endangered species may go extinct” Source : Ad Forum Agency : Mc Cann