- Privacy Sandbox Push And Pull; Standardize RMNs? They’re Practically From Different Planetsby AdExchanger on January 8, 2024 at 5:03 am
Here’s today’s AdExchanger.com news round-up… Want it by email? Sign up here. Tough Cookies Some industry observers (including AdExchanger) have deliberated on The Trade Desk’s apparent withdrawal from – and direct antagonism with – the Chrome Privacy Sandbox. Bill Simmons, TTD’s VP of product, penned a column in December for The Current, which is The The post Privacy Sandbox Push And Pull; Standardize RMNs? They’re Practically From Different Planets appeared first on AdExchanger.
- The Big Story: The Cookieless Expanse Aheadby Sarah Sluis on January 5, 2024 at 5:45 am
The end of third-party cookies is upon us, and independent ad tech is diverging on the best approach for cookieless targeting. Meanwhile, agencies and marketers are zooming out from programmatic to a bigger picture that’s focused on first-party data. The post The Big Story: The Cookieless Expanse Ahead appeared first on AdExchanger.
- AdExchanger’s Top 3 CTV Stories Of 2023by Alyssa Boyle on January 5, 2024 at 5:40 am
CTV advertising is evolving from prepubescent into a profitable industry, so expect the nascent trends of last year – namely, a focus on measurement and data, transparency, targeting and programmatic – to shape CTV’s next phase of life. The post AdExchanger’s Top 3 CTV Stories Of 2023 appeared first on AdExchanger.
- Veganuary’s Politically Inspired PSA Asks Consumers to ‘Vote for Veggies’by T.L. Stanley on January 5, 2024 at 8:45 pm
In this election year, would-be leaders will promise the moon to win over the American public, but who will be able to deliver on lofty goals like reducing carbon emissions, improving health, lowering grocery bills and protecting animals? The answer comes from the nonprofit group Veganuary, which just dropped its annual PSA that says vegetables--given...
- Why the Edible Pop-Tarts Bowl Mascot Will Live On in Marketingby Kaitlin Barton on January 5, 2024 at 6:48 pm
College football bowl games are steeped in history and tradition, a staple of the sporting calendar for more than a century. But some fans are beginning to voice their displeasure from the sidelines, with the sheer number of games becoming a particular sticking point. The 2023-24 season boasts a whopping 43 bowl games, with many...
- T-Mobile Names Dentsu Creative Its Lead Agency for Brand Strategyby Jason Notte on January 5, 2024 at 2:00 pm
Five days into 2024, T-Mobile made what could be one of the biggest account moves of the year by bringing in Dentsu Creative as its lead agency for brand strategy. T-Mobile launched its review in June 2023 for work previously covered by Publicis' Saatchi & Saatchi. The review honed in on agencies that could help...
- Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, Introduces ‘Total Experience’ Approach to Help Enterprises Meet AI’s Rapid Adoption and Other Changing Market Dynamicsby Ad Tech Daily on June 2, 2023 at 3:35 pm
Rightpoint leverages deep understanding of customer, employee, and product experiences to help transform how people, technology, and business interact CHICAGO, IL – Rightpoint, a global experience leader and Genpact company, has launched a new approach to help its clients navigate ever-evolving market dynamics, including the rapid adoption of artificial intelligence (AI). Experience isn’t a single The post Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, Introduces ‘Total Experience’ Approach to Help Enterprises Meet AI’s Rapid Adoption and Other Changing Market Dynamics appeared first on Ad Tech […]
- Dailymotion Advertising Finds Only 9% of U.S. Travelers Select Their Destination Based on the Ability to Work Remoteby Ad Tech Daily on May 24, 2023 at 7:23 pm
The Travel Personas Report 2023 provides advertisers an understanding of U.S. travelers preferences to better target audiences New York and Paris – Dailymotion, the leading independent, worldwide video marketing platform, has today released its Travel Personas Report 2023 which identifies U.S. local travel trends that aid advertisers and marketers working with tourism boards and travel The post Dailymotion Advertising Finds Only 9% of U.S. Travelers Select Their Destination Based on the Ability to Work Remote appeared first on Ad Tech Daily.
- Mobile App Research Reveals 1st and 2nd Impressions Are Everythingby Ad Tech Daily on May 24, 2023 at 7:13 pm
Airship Finds Most Consumers Turn to Mobile Apps to Simplify Their Lives Yet challenges persist: a 10-country survey reveals most consumers use apps only once or twice before deciding whether to delete them, making onboarding experiences crucial LAS VEGAS — Mobile app experience company Airship today released new global consumer research at MAU Vegas detailing The post Mobile App Research Reveals 1st and 2nd Impressions Are Everything appeared first on Ad Tech Daily.
- Feed has no items.
- Mother makes Gousto recipe boxes the main event of a night inby Emma Hall on January 8, 2024 at 6:00 am
New year’s resolutions often include eating better, and Gousto reliably returns every January for a burst of advertising to persuade us that its recipe boxes will help you do just that. Like last year, the campaign focuses on a Gousto meal – not a TV show – as the main event of a night in. … The post Mother makes Gousto recipe boxes the main event of a night in first appeared on More About Advertising.
- Cadbury celebrates 200 years with VCCP and the Great British publicby Emma Hall on January 8, 2024 at 1:00 am
Founded in Birmingham on 4th March 1824, Cadbury is marking a milestone anniversary by putting a twist on its “Mum’s birthday” commercial, taking the little girl and her makeshift currency through the full 200 years of Cadbury’s history. Director Frederic Planchon came back to help rework the original film, reuniting the cast, recruiting some body … The post Cadbury celebrates 200 years with VCCP and the Great British public first appeared on More About Advertising.
- Influential Voices in the Marketing and Advertising Industry Todayby David Burn on January 4, 2024 at 2:50 pm
Last year I tried to resist AI. I had my reasons, and have them still, but I’m adopting a different, more curious, and accepting posture now. That’s what led me to ask my AI Assistant, Claude, to name the 10 most influential voices in the advertising industry today. Claude quickly named Seth Godin and Bob The post Influential Voices in the Marketing and Advertising Industry Today appeared first on Adpulp.
- Ad Chatter Season 4, Episode 4: Featuring Artist Chad Reaby David Burn on December 30, 2023 at 12:44 pm
“When I went to Mother, it was like I was asked to put on my funny pants. At Pyro, I wasn’t allowed to be funny. It was more about being cool. And so when I went to Mother, if I tried to do anything cool, it was like, where’s the joke?” This episode of Ad The post Ad Chatter Season 4, Episode 4: Featuring Artist Chad Rea appeared first on Adpulp.
- A car like a shooting star / Des lookalikes en vœux tu en voilà!by Joe La Pompe on December 27, 2023 at 12:01 pm
THE ORIGINAL? Ford, Year end celebration « Make a wish » – 2004 Click the image to enlarge Source : Adspots Agency : JWT Santiago (Chile) LESS ORIGINAL Skoda « Merry Christmas » – 2023 Click the image to enlarge Source : Adsoftheworld Agency : Leo Burnett Bratislava (Slovakia)
- christmas tree made from green beer bottles / Please Recycle!by Joe La Pompe on December 22, 2023 at 10:07 am
THE ORIGINAL? Grolsch Beer – 2007 A Christmas tree made from beer bottles Country : Canada LESS ORIGINAL Heineken Beer – 2020 A Christmas tree made from beer bottles Country : Ecuador LESS ORIGINAL Beirut Beer – 2023 A Christmas tree made from beer bottles Country : Lebanon